You can have really strong heart if you have a healthy lifestyle. Here are 10 useful advice’s for how to improve heart health by more than 50%
1. Enrich your healthy diet with sweet corn. This tasty vegetable is rich in folate (folic acid). Statistics show that regular intake of folate reduces the risk of heart attack by 10%
Here you can read about the health benefits of sweet corn.
2. Eat Kiwi! Kiwi reduces plaque formation in the arteries by 18% and also the level of triglycerides in the blood by 15%
3. Drink red grapefruit juice every day to improve blood flow and reduce systolic blood pressure by 21%
4. Healthier bones are equal to a healthy heart. People with rheumatoid arthritis have a 60% more likely to get a heart attack, which means that the level of calcium in the body must always be well regulated.
5. Take care of your heart by drinking one glass of red wine a day. It is rich in antioxidants that have positive effects on lowering levels of bad cholesterol.
6. People who eat six smaller meals a day have 5% lower cholesterol level than those who eat only one or two meals a day. Reduce the amount of one big meal and divide it into several smaller parts.
7. Increase your life expectancy by enjoying the sun for 5-20 minutes. This will reduce the risk of heart disease by 26%
8. Brushing your teeth reduces the risk of heart disease up to 70% because it destroys harmful bacteria that cause inflammation in the body.
9. One glass of milk a day helps in controlling hypertension (high blood pressure), a phenomenon which increases the risk of stroke and heart disease.
* You have our permission to reprint this article via creative commons license if you attribute us with a live backlink to this article. – Best Herbal Health