Honey and apple cider vinegar are excellent natural remedy for many diseases. Scientists have attributed extraordinary power and consider that apple cider vinegar and honey for weight loss must be part of the daily diet.
Most pharmaceutical companies will not appreciate the recipes in witch are included this unique ingredients that have great effect on the human body.
Apple cider vinegar is especially used for its ability to burn fat and to reduce the belly fat. And most importantly – does not have adverse effects.
It has been proven that apple vinegar lowers blood pressure and is excellent for preserving the fit line. The same goes for honey because it is rich in potassium which regulates sodium levels in the blood.
This powerful combination will help you to clean your colon and thus adjust the high blood pressure.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey for Weight Loss
- 2 tablespoons of meadow honey
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- A glass of warm water
Mix the ingredients in hot water. Shake the mixture until honey is melted completely and then slowly drink it. Maybe you will not like the taste at first, but you’ll get used to it.
Suggested dose: a glass or two a day.
Other healing properties of this combo:
- improves digestion
- stimulates circulation
- strengthens the mucous membranes of the throat
- prevents hoarseness
- energizes and works against fatigue
- slows down premature aging
- helps with exhaustion
* You have our permission to reprint this article via creative commons license if you attribute us with a live backlink to this article. – Best Herbal Health