Making a mixture based on baking soda and honey (you can use a maple syrup as a honey substitute) may look odd to some people because as we all know cancer cells thrive in environment rich in sugar. However, in a situation like this, sugar provides different effects.
The cancer affected cells will not be able to use sugar for their progress due to the fact that baking soda will neutralize their activity.
Baking Soda and Honey Recipe
- Raw Honey or Maple syrup
- Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking soda)
- Create a mixture that consists of sodium bicarbonate and raw honey (or maple syrup) (1:3 ratio).
- Mix the ingredients for a while in order to get homogeneous texture. After that, put the mixture on low fire for ten minutes.
- When this time has passed, the natural remedy is prepared.
How to use this natural remedy?
Take three teaspoons of this natural remedy in different parts of the day. Continue with this practice for 30 days.
Remember that in order to get the best results with this treatment, you must stay away from certain foods and products like sugar, meat and white flour.
* You have our permission to reprint this article via creative commons license if you attribute us with a live backlink to this article. – Best Herbal Health