While sweating is a natural body process beneficial to human health, excessive sweating is not normal and it can create numerous problems in people’s lives. Excessive sweating during normal daily activities can lead to low self-esteem and low self-confidence and cause embarrassment. Here’s how to stop it once and for all.
Apple Cider Vinegar is the mother of home remedies as it is used for various conditions, including sweating. Apple Cider Vinegar balances the pH level of your body areas like feet or armpits so that bacteria find it difficult to thrive there. Apple cider vinegar has astringent properties that can help you to control sweating externally.
In addition, when apple cider vinegar is taken internally, this vinegar can help you in balancing your body’s pH level. To use apple cider vinegar for reducing excessive sweating, here are step by step instructions:
- You wash the area of your body that sweats the most.
- Then you use some cotton balls in order to rub a little of apple cider vinegar onto this area.
- Then you let this solution sit on your skin overnight.
- In the next morning, you take a shower or bath.
- Then you apply a little of deodorant or talcum powder.
Then drink this mixture once a day on an empty stomach in order to combat excessive sweating.
* You have our permission to reprint this article via creative commons license if you attribute us with a live backlink to this article. – Best Herbal Health