Activated charcoal lemonade is gradually becoming a new trend between the people on the social networks and it is currently creating a craze. The most important substance that separates it from the normal lemonade is the activated charcoal that has amazing substances that can detoxify your body fast and treat other issues.
Activated charcoal is the result of regular charcoal being heated in the presence of gas which produces tiny pores inside the charcoal. These pores help trap and pull chemicals and toxins out of things like your teeth, skin, water and body.
Activated charcoal is the result of regular charcoal being heated in the presence of gas which produces tiny pores inside the charcoal. This tiny pores are able to successfully bind themselves to the positive ions of toxins and draw them out of the body– a whopping 100 times its weight!
When taken first thing in the early morning, activated charcoal has the ability to grab the built up toxicity in your mouth and gut that accumulates overnight. Imagine taking just half a tsp of this remarkable supplement every morning … that’s soooo many toxins leaving your system.
Activated charcoal is helpful for the regular balance of your digestive system and eases the feeling of bloating that is present after a meal that is particularly indulgent. Instead of picking up any of those manufactured digestion pills at your local pharmacy, try activated charcoal pills instead. Not only are they much cheaper, they’re safer for you too!
This is a very nice variation of the conventional lemonade and has prompted many people to consume it. It contains little amount of activated charcoal. This activated charcoal can also be found in the form of tablets and pills.
The good news is that you can make this lemonade in your home and reap the benefits that come from it on a daily basis. You will need little ingredients and the health benefits will go a long way.
- 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or maple syrup
- 1 quart of water
- 1 teaspoon activated charcoal
- 2 drops of lemon essential oil
- A pinch of Himalayan salt
- First combine the water with the syrup you choose and mix it until it completely dissolves. Then add the juice squeezed from the lemon, the activated charcoal, the pinch of salt and the essential oil.
- Mix these ingredients together and store them in a glass container or pitcher. You can serve the activated charcoal lemonade immediately or store it in the fridge for about 5 days.
The activated charcoal in this activated charcoal lemonade serves as a mean to treat diarrhea and intestinal problems and infections. Combined with the other ingredients it forms a drink that has been used by yoga teachers and gym instructors as something that can serve as a detoxifier of the body and expel waste and excess toxins in the body.
It is recommended to consume this beverage on an empty stomach and 2 hours before every meal. The activated charcoal lemonade can color the urine and feces which is completely normal and it is no reason to panic.
* You have our permission to reprint this article via creative commons license if you attribute us with a live backlink to this article. – Best Herbal Health
Subscribe to Our
Join Our Mailing List and Receive the Latest Healthy Tips
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.