If you like Orange Push Up Ice-cream than you will definitely enjoy this easy to prepare orange smoothie which is very delicious.Vegan milk is used for this creamy orange smoothie recipe and is gluten-free. Add as much sugar as you wish.
The preparation won’t take more than 5 minutes.
- 1 can of slightly unfrozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup of milk (almond, nut or soy milk…)
- 1/2 cup of granulated brown sugar to taste (you can use an alternate sugar substitute such as stevia, but the taste won’t be same)
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 to 2 ounces of alcohol Rum, Vodka, Citron, Malibu, or similar can be used per portion according to ones taste
- Put all ingredients in a blender, except ice and optional alcohol. Blend until smooth and creamy. Add more water or milk for better mixing.
- Add the ice and blend until smooth. Pour the alcohol and serve immediately.
Enjoy in this tasty ice cream-orange-smoothie with your friends!!!
* You have our permission to reprint this article via creative commons license if you attribute us with a live backlink to this article. – Best Herbal Health
Subscribe to Our
Join Our Mailing List and Receive the Latest Healthy Tips
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.