We all know that apple cider vinegar can be used in many different ways, but what is interesting is that people find out new ways to use this common household almost on a daily basis. One of its usage is the answer of the question how to get rid of a sinus infection. According to some people, apple cider vinegar has proven to be effective when it comes to elimination of persistent and frustrating sinus infection too!
One of the main reasons why we experience sinus infection is a specific type of virus. Sinus infection often remains even when the symptoms and signs of some other respiratory problem are gone. This is basically an inflammation of the lining of the sinuses which results in fevers, headaches and pain.
How to Get Rid of a Sinus Infection with Apple Cider Vinegar Brew
How to get rid of a sinus infection? It is true that medication can be helpful in covering the symptoms, but if you rely on apple cider vinegar you will get a natural, safer and more effective way to ease the pain.
Apple cider vinegar is an excellent completely natural remedy. It comes with high amounts of minerals, vitamins and fiber and it is packed with antioxidants too. Apple cider vinegar assists our body to eliminate the toxins that accumulate inside and make us feel bad.
Always go for unfiltered, unprocessed, raw, organic apple cider vinegar in order to get the best results.
Check this mixture in case you want to ease the symptoms and signs of sinus infection and boost the immune system to speed up the healing process.
- ¼ cup of raw apple cider vinegar
- Half a cup of tap water
- One teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- One tablespoon of organic honey
- Juice from one lemon.
- Take the water and bring it to a boil.
- Pour the cayenne pepper and honey and stir well.
- After a while, pour the lemon juice.
- Drink this mixture on a regular basis until you eliminate the sinus infection.
* You have our permission to reprint this article via creative commons license if you attribute us with a live backlink to this article. – Best Herbal Health
Subscribe to Our
Join Our Mailing List and Receive the Latest Healthy Tips
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.