WARNING: Do not drink garlic juice before a date (or be sure to take the precautions shared at the end of this post).
I like weird drinks. If the great master tonic – the antibiotic mixture – was not too good for you, there is an incredible healthy, very simple tip. However, you will find this tip unusual: GARLIC JUICE.
You read that correctly. I said Garlic Juice!
Garlic is a very popular super-spice and can be easily found. It has properties that are incredible for the health. Garlic is good for your health, your happiness and fitness. You can consume it in lots of ways and there are ton of recipes that call for it.
One way that is the most potent and easiest is to ingest garlic by juicing it. Here are some of the reasons why!
- Helps with problems with asthma: The mixture of honey, juice of raw garlic (few drops), and water (a glass of it) may be helpful in controlling an asthma attack.
- Balances your cholesterol: Drinking this juice can decrease the hardening, thickening, and shrinking of the arteries.
- Helps sore throats and coughs: Mixing hot water with garlic juice can be helpful for coughs and sore throats. Adding some pomegranate juice is an added bonus with antioxidant benefits.
- Aids the growth of the hair: Put little bit of the juice on the spots that are bald and leave it to dry. Repeat this twice a day. You may see results within days.
- Helps to treat the bites of insects: When it is topically used by massaging on the bites the garlic juice causes relief instantly.
- Controls infertility: Consuming a combination of warm milk (coconut or almond) with garlic juice (a few drops) may help to control infertility in women.
- Clears acne and pimples: Apply garlic juice on your skin and leave it for 5 minutes before washing it off to help your acne and pimples.
How to Make and Drink Garlic Juice
- Bulb of organic garlic
- Coffee filter
- Fine mesh sieve
- Food processor
- First, you need to peel the garlic.
- Add it to your food processor. Start blending it until it becomes a paste that is wet.
- Put the garlic paste in a mesh sieve that is placed over a bowl.
- Press the paste with a spoon to allow the juice to drop into the bowl.
- Filter the garlic juice by using a filter for coffee.
- Store it in a bottle and keep it refrigerated for future use.
Taking garlic juice in various ways:
- You can directly consume garlic juice. If you add water in order to decrease its potency it will works as well.
- You can also make a combination with many other vegetables, fruits, green juices and smoothies.
- You can also use a whole garlic instead of garlic juice in the recipes.
- Add garlic juice (a few drops) to dressings of salads or soups.
- Raw juice of garlic together with herbs can be drizzled on the top of a piece of bread.
- Put little bit of garlic juice when stir-frying, steaming or baking some vegetables.
If you worry about the bad garlic breath, the tricks below can be helpful:
- Consume green tea.
- Chew on some parsley.
- Eat spinach.
- Drink some lemon juice or a glass of lemon water.
- Eat raw apples.
Now when you know the benefits of garlic juice that are amazing and that it is not hard to make it, it’s time to give it a try! Don’t be scared, your body WILL thank you!
* You have our permission to reprint this article via creative commons license if you attribute us with a live backlink to this article. – Best Herbal Health