Fabulous cranberry detox drink for fast detoxification of the body.
This nutritionist and author of many books for healthy life, healthy eating, revolutionary diets and tips how to obtain the needed energy and restore vitality, this time invented this fabulous detox drink.
Drinks with red color, whose main ingredient is usually cranberry, ginger and lemon, will give your liver special power to cleanse out toxins and thereby improve the function of the whole body.
Miraculous Detox Drink Recipe
- 9 cups of cranberry juice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon chopped ginger
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- Place the cranberry juice on low heat and add all of the spices.
- Cook them together for about 15 minutes and leave the drink to cool at room temperature.
- At the end add the orange and lemon juice. Put it in fridge to cool down and enjoy it.
The secret of this drink is the cranberry juice-effective antioxidant, but the spices, fresh orange and lemon juice are the real vitamin bomb that will help in the fight against obesity and extra pounds too.
This cranberry detox drink will provide your organism with four organic acids that act as digestive enzymes.The enzymes help your body rid itself of small fatty deposits that get stuck in the lymphatic system. It also supports the liver function. Liver function is the key to detoxification, as the liver is your body’s filter and cannot do its job correctly when it is overloaded with toxins.
Cranberry juice can boost the liver activity through several minerals and vitamins. These include phosphorus, iron, calcium, folic acid, magnesium, copper, manganese, molybdenum, selenium, potassium, sulfur, chromium, boron and other B vitamins, and vitamins A, C and E, according to Gittleman.
* You have our permission to reprint this article via creative commons license if you attribute us with a live backlink to this article. – Best Herbal Health
Subscribe to Our
Join Our Mailing List and Receive the Latest Healthy Tips
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.