Ear pain is a very unpleasant occurrence that can affect both adults and children. As a matter of fact, the very first experience with a doctor for children is when they have ear pain. Otalgia or pain in the ear can occur in both or one ear.
The pain itself can be different – burning, dull or sharp pain and have a different intensity – from light to agonizing pain.
These are the most common causes of pain in the ear (otalgia):
- Water, shampoo or other liquid in the ear.
- Foreign object inside the ear.
- Presence of ear wax (cerumen).
- Chronic or acute ear inflammation (otitis).
- Problems and damage to the ear as a result of pressure changes.
Atypical causes for otagia:
- Damage to the teeth.
- Perforated eardrum.
- Teeth infection and gum inflammation.
- Eczema of the ear canal.
- Trigeminal neuralgia.
- Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome.
The following is a simple yet very effective 200 year old natural remedy that has proven to be very helpful for those who want instant ear pain relief.
Remedy for Ear Pain Relief
Open a walnut in half. Pour oil in the walnut shell, after you carefully remove the nut.
On a moderately heated hot plate place the walnut shell and let it boil for about two minutes. Remember that this is a process that requires precision because a small reckless move can result in oil spill. The idea is to use the oil along with the iodine secreted by the walnut shell.
The positive healing effects of the oil will be significantly improved by the iodine. Use a syringe to collect this oil and carefully pour some oil in the affected ear. The pain will be eliminated in a matter of minutes.
* You have our permission to reprint this article via creative commons license if you attribute us with a live backlink to this article. – Best Herbal Health