Are you worried about the dark spots and freckles on your skin? Have you tried everything and failed? Are you looking for a natural and safe way to treat them? This is a healthy way for how to get rid of dark spots and freckles with a natural lotion.
Take apple cider vinegar and mix with parsley leaves and clean the skin with freckles and dark spots. You can also use lemon in place of the vinegar. This will help improve your skin’s health.
Health Benefits of Parsley
Parsley is rich in vitamins and minerals. It contains healthy amount of manganese and potassium, and drinking its juice will also replenish essential oils in your body.
The main health benefits of the parsley are as following:
- It helps fight diabetes, urinary tract disease, kidney problems, eye inflammation, and impotence.
- It has special regenerative benefits and helps whiten the teeth. This is why it finds widespread application in various cosmetics.
- It is also used for removing blackheads and acne.
- It is beneficial in removing swelling, irrigation, and redness of the face.
- It helps in improving the health of the eye.
Parsley is regularly used for removing blackheads and acne naturally and safely. This lotion can be made by anyone using parsley leaf.
How to Get Rid of Dark Spots and Freckles
- Parsley leaf (chopped) – 2 tbsp
- Apple cider vinegar / lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Water – 200 ml
How to Prepare?
- Pour the water into a pot let it heat on low heat – cook 2 tbsp of parsley leaf (chopped) for 15 minutes.
- Let the mixture cool for some time.
- Stir off the water and add 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar / lemon juice.
- Remove all the fluid into a glass vial and keep in the fridge.
How to Use It?
Use the potion for cleaning the pores, and tightening and whitening the skin. The ingredients in parsley play a crucial role in removing dark spots and freckles. It will help in providing more brightness and shine to your face. You will notice change in your spots and freckles within a month of using it on a daily basis.
* You have our permission to reprint this article via creative commons license if you attribute us with a live backlink to this article. – Best Herbal Health