There are some beverages that greatly contribute to your physical well-being. When you include any such beverages in your regular diet, your health will significantly improve. It is obvious that you are always on a lookout for information on these types of food. In this article, you will read about the chamomile tea benefits and uses, which has been in use for several centuries.
This is primarily due to its proven natural curative properties. Thus, continue to read and become healthier!
Chamomile Tea Benefits, Uses and Nutrients
Here, it is very important that you are given information about the chamomile tea benefits and nutrient properties. This enables you to appreciate the subsequent contents of this informative article.
- Flavonoids: Chamomile tea comes loaded with flavonoids, which are rated to be the most important of all the nutrients in the tea. Research clearly shows that the flavonoids promote good health in no uncertain terms.
- Antimicrobial effect: If you want to consume beverages that have a strong antimicrobial effect, then do not miss chamomile tea. The tea effectively fights against various microorganisms that try to endanger your health.
- Antioxidant: Several studies point out that this tea is a powerful antioxidant that gets rid of free radicals from within the body. The tea works as an antioxidant due to the presence of a few phytochemicals in it.
- Anti-inflammatory property: Because of the above phytochemicals, chamomile tea has a strong anti-inflammatory property, too.
- Minerals: The tea has a little amount of minerals like magnesium, calcium, and potassium, which are vital for your health.
- Vitamin A: You find a small quantity of vitamin A in the beverage as well.
Fat Content and Calories
If you want to consume health-promoting beverages with a low-calorie count, then chamomile tea is for you! When you consider 235 g of this tea, the total calories are just around 6. Is that not amazing? Likewise, there is absolutely no fat at all in this wonderful beverage!
So, what for you are waiting? Just go ahead and start to have chamomile tea daily!
How to Consume Chamomile Tea for Good Health?
This is the section of the article where you will get to know exhaustive details about the chamomile tea benefits and uses. You are going to read about the various ways to have the tea, to protect your health.
1. Treat Stomach Cramps with Chamomile Tea
When you face a lot of physical distress due to the stomach cramps, what you want is the right remedy. And, what can be a better remedy than the natural chamomile tea? The tea is packed with antispasmodic effects, which very quickly alleviate the condition.
Just try this remedy and you will be happy with the result!
- 4 tbsp. – Chamomile flowers
- 1 cup – Water
- 1 – Teapot
- Take 4 tbsp. of chamomile flowers and 1 glass of water.
- Boil the water.
- Pour the water into a teapot.
- Now add the chamomile flowers in the teapot and close its top.
- Let the flowers steep for about 5 minutes, in the water.
- Strain the solution.
- Directly drink the chamomile tea.
- Follow the process 2 times daily to get rid of stomach cramps.
2. Fights Insomnia
Insomnia is a problem more serious than what you think, as sound sleep is imperative for your health. Persistent insomnia could lead to many ailments, over a period of time. Then, what is the solution? Relax! Here, the ever-dependable chamomile tea will come to your rescue!
Scientific studies focus on the fact that the tea works as a mild tranquilizer. Forget about your regular sleeping pills and trust the chamomile, which will not let you down!
- 1 cup – Chamomile tea
- 1 tsp. – Honey
- Prepare 1 glass of chamomile tea as per the method described in the previous remedy.
- Now add 1 tsp honey in the tea.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Consume the tea.
- Repeat it 4 times every day and you will regain the blissful sleep.
3. Treats for Rashes and Allergies
Just ignore the myth that to treats rashes and allergies, the only option is to go for commercially sold creams/ointments. You have access to a lovely home remedy that cures these issues in a safe way: Chamomile tea!
The nutrients in the ingredient, along with its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects, will do the job for you. Try the awesome remedy today!
- ½ cup – Chamomile tea
- Cotton ball
- Take 1 cup of chamomile tea and 1 cotton ball.
- Dip the cotton ball in the tea.
- Slightly squeeze the ball to remove extra liquid.
- Now gently rub the cotton ball on the site with rash/allergy.
- Repeat the above steps till until you use the entire ½ cup of the tea.
- Follow this daily and you will become free from the condition.
4. Removes Pimple Scars and Spots
Do you want to remove the pimple scars and spots on your facial skin? If yes, just forget about the remedies of mainstream medicine and focus on chamomile tea! The tea is a strong anti-inflammatory and an antimicrobial agent and, it has many key nutrients.
Also, here you have nectar and rose water, both of which nicely complement the tea. The remedy will not disappoint you!
- 1 cup – Chamomile tea
- 1 tbsp. – Rose water
- 1 tbsp. – Nectar
- Make 1 glass of chamomile tea.
- Add 1 tbsp. each of rose water and nectar in the tea, soon after you strain it.
- Mix them properly.
- Now spread this tea on your face.
- Wait for about 20 minutes.
- Then rinse your face with cool water.
- Repeat that daily and you will eliminate the spots and scars soon.
5. The Best Solution for Dark Circles
Your search for the right remedy to remove dark circles under your eyes will end the moment you get chamomile! The tea made from this excellent ingredient very effectively eliminates these dark circles. You will be amazed at the remedy.
- 1 – Chamomile tea bag
- 1 cup – Hot water
- Take 1 chamomile tea bag and 1 cup of hot water.
- Dip the tea bag in this water for around 5 minutes.
- Now take out the tea bag and allow it to cool down a little.
- Press the tea bag below the eyes for roughly 10 minutes.
- Then just wash your eyes with cold water.
- Repeat it every day and you will get the outcome you want.
Subscribe to Our
Join Our Mailing List and Receive the Latest Healthy Tips
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.