One of the best ways to intake your minerals and vitamins is definitely through smoothie. But sometimes, even if something is great and beneficial for us and our health, it doesn’t mean it tastes good. Therefore, a cilantro green breakfast smoothie, could be a solution that is helpful.
This green breakfast smoothie is abundant with nutrients and the body will be asking for more, definitely.
It has become really popular addition to toast and salads. It is considered to be a healthy fat, that is actually good for your organism and it is okay to eat it.
Avocado has many health benefits, such as:
- It maintains regular bowel movements and it is great for the digestive health;
- It contains folate, that lowers the risk of depression and keeps the brain healthy;
- It keeps the eyes in good health, because it contains beta-carotene;
- It is helps balance the levels of cholesterol;
- It is rich in vitamin K that helps to keep the health of the bones
It is usually added in Mexican dishes, but this herb can be added also in many other beverages and meals. It has antibacterial and antioxidant properties that protect against Salmonella and preserve other food it’s added to. Cilantro protects the body from harmful free radicals and lowers the levels of blood sugar.
It is used sometimes as a spice. It helps prevent blood clots because it is rich in vitamin K. Going green is not good just for the environment, but it is great for your health, as well. Grab your blender and you will experience the benefits for the health of this smoothie that is very nutritious.
Here is the recipe for green breakfast smoothie which is amazing:
Cilantro-Avocado Green Breakfast Smoothie
This smoothie is easily prepared. The time of preparation takes only 5 minutes. This is for only 1 serving.
The needed ingredients:
- One unpeeled, washed and quartered lemon;
- One pitted, peeled avocado;
- Two stalks of celery;
- Two cups of spinach;
- Half bunch of parsley;
- Half bunch of cilantro;
- One unpeeled, washed and organic cucumber;
- One tsp. of extra-virgin organic olive oil;
- One pinch of sea salt;
- Water as needed;
- Ginger and berries are optional and berries will make it sweeter.
Everything you need to do is to place all of the ingredients into your blender and blend them until smooth. Add a water because is needed for the desired consistency.
(per serving, 1-smoothie)
- Calories— —–420
- Saturated fat–5g
* You have our permission to reprint this article via creative commons license if you attribute us with a live backlink to this article. – Best Herbal Health
Subscribe to Our
Join Our Mailing List and Receive the Latest Healthy Tips
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.