Hawaiian Sweet Rolls are probably the most delicious snack that you have ever cooked. These rolls have kick of butter and taste of sweetness mix together in a perfectly round shape. Once you understand the recipe, they will not take longer time to cook. You can make rolls for your family and enjoy with morning tea or in evening.
Hawaiian Sweet Rolls Recipe
- Pineapple Juice – 1 ½ Cup
- Granulated Sugar – 2/3 Cup
- Butter – ½ Cup, at room temperate, some extra for brushing in the end
- Dry Yeast – 4 ½ Teaspoon (Active)
- Large Eggs – 2
- Vanilla Extract – 1 Teaspoon
- Salt – 1 Teaspoon
- Bread Flour – 5-6 Cups
- Take a small saucepan and heat pineapple juice on a medium-low Temp. Cook until it reaches 105 Fahrenheit temperature.
- In a stand mixer bowl with a paddle, stir 2 tablespoon sugar and yeast together. When pineapple juice is ready, add to this bowl and stir until its foamy (Approx. 5 to 10 minutes).
- Switch paddle with Dough hook, and add salt and 3 Cups of flour in that bowl. Stir slowly, and add ½ Cup of flour continuously until bowl is clear from sides. When you are done with this process, dough will be sticky.
- When dough has come together (single entity), knead it for 1 minute to make it ready.
- Cover this bowl with plastic wrap and leave it there for 1 ½ hour, or until the dough has doubled.
- When you are done with above process, give shape to the dough. Make small/large rolls from all the dough available.
- Cover rolls with plastic wrap and leave for at least 1 ½ hour, or until dough has been doubled.
- Preheat the oven on 350 Degree before rolls are ready to put in.
- Bake dough rolls for 20 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Brush the Hawaiian Sweet Rolls with butter and serve at room temp or warm.
Enjoy in these Delicious Hawaiian Sweet Rolls!
* You have our permission to reprint this article via creative commons license if you attribute us with a live backlink to this article. – Best Herbal Health