Cannabis is well-known plant with healing powers. It is generally known that people use it to relieve pain, for pleasure or simply to pass time. But, did you know the real health benefits of juicing cannabis?
However, juicing raw leaves and smoking marijuana are two different things. When juicing raw cannabis, you will get raw and fresh liquid, without the psychoactive properties of THC, that occurs if processed or smoked.
The process of heating the plant activates these psychoactive properties of THC.
Benefits of Juicing Raw Cannabis
- It has anti-Inflammatory properties. It is a plant that contains all those dietary essentials that our body cannot synthesize as: essential amino, fatty and cannabinoid acids and compounds with anti-cancer properties. Intake of raw marijuana through the digestive system allows better binding of these compounds to your body.
- Mix the juice with other ingredients to get an energy drink with high antioxidant properties.
- Intake of high doses of cannabinoids is allowed. According to Dr. William Courtney, founder of the Cannabis International Foundation, THC can be taken in raw form in doses greater than 100 mg, which is the biggest health effect.
- Drinking this juice is better than vaporizing, which is a known way to get rid of smoking addiction.
- Many scientific studies have proven that this juice is an effective remedy against cancer, migraines, seizures, MS, IBS, Tourette’s syndrome, Alzheimer’s etc…
Raw Cannabis Juice Recipe
Preparation of the juice isn’t sizable work.
- Leaves and buds of fresh, raw cannabis
- Pure water, coconut water or coconut milk.
The ratio of leaves and buds of cannabis should be 3:1. First of all, soak the leaves in water, dry it after 10 minutes, and then you can start juicing. Mix the juice with coconut water, coconut milk or pure water for better taste.
1 oz of this juice juice is enough for daily intake for more serious cases.
* You have our permission to reprint this article via creative commons license if you attribute us with a live backlink to this article. – Best Herbal Health
Subscribe to Our
Join Our Mailing List and Receive the Latest Healthy Tips
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.