How to Get Rid of Urinary Tract Infection and to Prevent Recurring
How to get rid of urinary tract infection naturally? Everyone who’s ever suffered from a urinary tract infection will tell you how persistent and painful this condition can be.
This infection is usually accompanied by a constant and urgent need for urination but nothing comes out when you urinate, and an awful combination of pain and pressure in the lower abdomen.
Even when you do manage to urinate you feel a burning, painful sensation. When you’re suffering from UTI you feel tired or shaky and your urine becomes cloudy, dark, bloody and strange-smelling.
Why do UTI happen?
When you’re suffering from a urinary tract infection in most cases it’s caused by the E.coli bacteria. He thing with this bacteria is that it acts like a boomerang, just when you think you’ve gotten rid of it there she comes back again.
When you’re treating it with conventional drugs it can develop a resistance towards some of the medicine you’re using and your body will lose the battle. How to get rid of urinary tract infection that is so uncomfortable without resorting to drugs and pills? Well this homemade natural remedy can do the trick. It’s made out of 4 natural ingredients, each with powerful properties, which combined together make a powerful natural antibiotic.
- parsley roots
- lemons (with the peel)
- ginger (1 inch)
- olive oil
Chop the ginger, parsley roots and the lemons and then put all the ingredients in a blender. When you blend all the ingredients you’ll get a thick paste which you can pour in a jar and keep it in the fridge. Consume one tablespoon every morning and after you’ve consumed the whole amount check your urine and you’ll see the improvement right away.
Tips for How to Get Rid of Urinary Tract Infection Faster:
It’s best if you buy organic honey and lemons for this remedy. If you can’t find organic lemons soak them in a bowl of cold water with some baking soda. After a few minutes rinse it thoroughly. The parsley roots should be rinsed thoroughly as well.
What else can you do in order to prevent recurring UTI?
- Drink more water – Even though this doesn’t sound like a remedy drinking plenty of water is the most important thing you have to do to keep your bladder healthy. Water can help you flush out the bacteria so you should drink as much water as you can in order to speed up the flushing process.
- Empty your bladder regularly – Never postpone going to the toilet and don’t hold your urine in your bladder. This only enables the bacteria to multiply eve faster. Regular visits to the toilet decrease their number and lower the chances for bigger infections.
- Drink parsley tea – Parsley is a natural diuretic and at the same time speeds up the healing process. Prepare yourself a tea from dried parsley and consume it regularly.
- Snack cucumbers – Since they contain a lot of water this veggie is ideal for bladder cleanse. Eating cucumbers will provide plenty of fluids in your organism and will enable you to eliminate the bacteria faster.
- Warm up your lower abdomen – When you’re suffering from UTI the pain doesn’t appear only when you urinate, but cause constant pain and discomfort. In order to ease your pain and relax cramped muscles you can warm up your lower abdomen by placing a bottle with hot water or a heater.
- Drink cranberry juice – Cranberry juice is often used as prevention against UTI but contrary to popular belief cranberry doesn’t help eliminate E.coli. It helps in the prevention of new bacteria buildup on your bladder walls.
- Avoid chocolate, caffeine and citrus – They cause bladder irritation and help bacteria penetrate easily. Citrus fruits can increase the acidity in your urine and make urination more painful.
Via: WebMD | MedicineNet
* You have our permission to reprint this article via creative commons license if you attribute us with a live backlink to this article. – Best Herbal Health