The thyroid gland is a serious matter and it should be protected with great care. There are a lot of people who suffer from extreme weight loss or gaining pounds due to problems with the thyroid gland.
The location of the thyroid gland is in the neck within the windpipe. It is behind and below the Adam’s apple. It has the shape of a bow-tie or butterfly. To clarify the thyroid gland functionality more clearly; it is responsible for the production of the hormones for growth and development. Its health is of great significance, so here is a juice with healing properties which can help you in maintaining the hormones in the right quantity and moving in the right direction.
People who suffer from thyroid disorders usually have problems with weight and sleeping due to the imbalance of hormones. It is crucial for them to speed up metabolism so that they restore the normal functions within the body.
Tips for people who have problems with thyroid or want to prevent such problems from happening in the future:
- include food that is rich in fiber, such as fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds
- avoid eating meat and high-carb foods
- reduce consumption of coffee
- implement gluten-free food in your diet
- introduce foods that are an excellent source of iron and copper ( oysters, seeds, whole grains and cereals, cocoa)
- use omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids which are essential in your nutrition ( can be found in nuts, seeds, canola oil, green leafy vegetables)
- drink enough water for proper metabolic function
Mix all the ingredients in a high blender. Consume this juice once a day and the chances of having any problems with the thyroid gland will be very low.
Carrots contain beta-carotene that will provide the body with the much needed vitamin A. The cucumbers will provide vitamin B that is also important for tremendous thyroid function.
This juice is not only for thyroid gland problems. Even if you don’t have problems with the thyroid gland you can still consume this healthy juice. You will find it very delicious and tasty.
* You have our permission to reprint this article via creative commons license if you attribute us with a live backlink to this article. – Best Herbal Health
Subscribe to Our
Join Our Mailing List and Receive the Latest Healthy Tips
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.