Many of you have had experience using turmeric as a spice, someone for preparation of the widely known Golden Milk and the other recognized it only as a strong yellow powder found in healthy food stores. Only few know that the Golden Honey (turmeric combined with honey) becomes an invaluable natural remedy.
Turmeric contains curcumin (polyphenol – identified as an essential active ingredient) applied in over 150 therapeutic activities. It is traditional natural remedy, antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic properties.
Turmeric also has strong anti-inflammatory properties, destroys bacteria that cause diseases and promotes the body’s natural defenses.
Unlike synthetic antibiotics found in the pharmacy, turmeric has no negative effects on the intestinal micro flora.
The use of Golden Honey improves digestion and increases the beneficial flora activity in the gut. This blend is the strongest antibiotic certified by Ayurveda.
Golden Honey Remedy
Therefore, when you get the first symptoms of colds, flu or any other disease, make the Golden Honey mixture and consume it in this way.
- 3.5 oz. (100 grams) of raw organic honey.
- 1 tbsp. of turmeric powder.
Preparation of Golden Honey:
Add 1 tbsp. of turmeric in 3.5 oz. (100 grams) of raw organic honey, mix well and place the Golden Honey mixture in a glass container.
How to Use:
Upon the first symptoms of colds and flu:
- Day 1 – Take ½ tsp. every hour during the day.
- Day 2 – Take ½ tsp. every two hours during the day.
- Day 3 – Take ½ tsp. three times a day.
The Golden Honey mixture should stay in the mouth until its complete dissolution. Typically, the cold passes and the body recovers after three days. Many have prevented cold without taking any drugs and pills, thanks to this mix.
You can also use this Golden Honey mixture in the treatment of respiratory diseases.
- Take ½ three times a day during the week. You can add coconut milk or tea into the mix.
This mix is an excellent choice if you suffer from hemophilia and hypertension and lowers blood pressure. Turmeric also reduces the blood sugar level, but before using it remember to consult your doctor first.
According to the Indo-Tibetan medicine, you can use turmeric as follows:
- Before eating – excellent for throat and lungs.
- While eating – excellent for the digestive system.
- After eating – excellent for the colon and kidneys.
What you need to know?
In case you are under treatment or taking any medication, consult your doctor before using this remedy.
You should not take turmeric if you suffer from gallbladder disease. It causes muscle contractions of the gallbladder.
Source: With Food and Love
* You have our permission to reprint this article via creative commons license if you attribute us with a live backlink to this article. – Best Herbal Health