The more expensive product for skin care does not necessary mean the most powerful glow effect. Vegetables and fruits which are abundant with nutrients can achieve exactly the same effect because they have purifying and detoxifying properties. Therefore you must include this coconut water beauty smoothie in your diet.
This beauty smoothie has great fruity flavor and is rich in nutrients and vitamins essential for healthy radiant and beautiful skin.
As we age our skin loses its elasticity, it looks dull and age spots might start popping up. The most important thing to do is stay hydrated, so your skin has to be moisturized.
So here it is the most refreshing smoothie recipe ever.
Coconut water is best known as an excellent source of potassium and magnesium, but it also helps in rehydrating the skin. It’s an excellent way to refill electrolytes. Vitamins B and C can be found in smaller amounts.
The beta carotenes that are found in carrots are very important compounds. They become powerful anti-aging antioxidants after the conversion into retinoids.
Mango is loaded with a great range of vitamins. One mug of mangoes (diced) is abundant in great amounts of vitamin A and C. Also contain smaller amounts of vitamin E, K, and B (B6, thiamin, riboflavin, folate and pantothenic acid).
Oranges are high in vitamin C, but also contain flavonoids, which help with cell development. They are also natural sweeteners.
- 1 cup coconut water, chilled
- 1 cup organic strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup organic small carrots
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mango cubes
- 1 orange, peeled
- Preparation time is only 5 minutes, servings for two
- Put all the ingredients in a blender until get smooth
- Add some ice to make it cold if you add the fresh strawberries.
Enjoy in this coconut water beauty smoothie!
* You have our permission to reprint this article via creative commons license if you attribute us with a live backlink to this article. – Best Herbal Health
Subscribe to Our
Join Our Mailing List and Receive the Latest Healthy Tips
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.