Garlic tea. Have you ever drunk it? Many times in our blog we have discussed about the great benefits of eating garlic, but this time, we want to talk about the amazing garlic tea benefits that are known since ancient times.
Above all the garlic tea was commonly used by the ancient Greeks to strengthen the body, to improve one’s general health, and at the same time, provide people with energy and youthfulness. This can seem over the top to us, no doubt, but you already familiar the characteristics of garlic as an antibiotic that is natural and is abundant with antioxidants, so… Why not consume garlic tea because is both unique and delicious?
The Incredible Garlic Tea Benefits
We all know that it is far from easy to consume a clove from garlic in the morning when our stomach is empty. So there is a simple and interesting alternative: garlic tea. Would you like to hear about all its benefits?
- Garlic tea is an ideal complement to help you gradually lose weight. Garlic tea is a superior cleansing support that helps our body to dissolve the excess fats in our body. We must know that it is helpful for accelerating the metabolism. So if we have a habit to consume it each morning, not only will it help care for our general health, but also it will be helpful for our body’s figure.
- Garlic tea is an effective and economic remedy which is helpful for improving the health of the heart. It stimulates our circulation, reduces the bad cholesterol or LDL, it dilates the blood vessels and helps avoid arteriosclerosis.
- Are you familiar with the number of vitamins you can get by drinking only a glass of garlic tea a day? A lot! You will receive vitamins A, B1, B2 and C as well as some excellent antioxidants that are excellent help to care for your skin and vision, as well as to help the prevention of the premature aging.
- As you already know, garlic is an excellent natural antibiotic. By consuming garlic tea, the colds that are annoying can be prevented and the immunological system can be fortified to prevent other illnesses. Greek soldiers used to consume garlic tea right after the battles so that they can cure the infections. Thus, the “miracles” that were attributed to the garlic tea in the ancient period were not so odd.
How to Prepare and Enjoy in the Garlic Tea?
Below is the recipe for one glass of garlic tea. Note what you need to make it delicious and without generating smells that are bad:
- One garlic clove
- Water (one glass – 200 ml or 6.5 ounces)
- A little bit of grated ginger (3 g or 0.1 ounces)
- Lemon juice (1 tbsp. – 15 ml or 0.5 ounces)
- Honey (1 tbsp. – 25 g or 0.9 ounces)
- It is very easy to prepare. The first thing that you should do is put a glass of water on to boil. At the time you wait the water to boil, cut the clove of garlic on small pieces, or mince the clove. Do what you prefer. In this way the benefits of its properties will be best obtained during cooking.
- Once the water starts boiling, you can add the 3 grams (0.1 ounces) of grated ginger and the minced garlic. Let it cook for at least 15 or 20 minutes. After this time, simply turn off the heat and let the infusion sit for about 10 minutes more.
- Is it ready now? Great. The next step is easy. Strain the contents and keep the water which was infused during the cooking. Now you only need to add a tablespoon of natural lemon juice and a tablespoon of honey to sweeten this delicious infusion or tea made from garlic.
- You do not need to worry about there being a bad odor from the garlic. By adding the lemon and ginger during the tea is cooking, the odor will disappear completely in your mouth, so that you are going to enjoy this remedy which is medicinal and wonderful.
When Should You Drink It?
You can drink this healthy garlic drink each day in the morning and on an empty stomach, shortly after getting up. You will obtain the same results as eating a natural garlic clove and also benefit from a healthy infusion of ginger and lemon. A recipe that is healing and simple, full of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants, that is excellent to consume daily.
An excellent habit for your health that will protect you from many common illnesses. How about we take a lesson from the ancient Greeks and start consuming garlic tea daily?