This garlic drink is easy to prepare, but offers extremely favorable benefits for your health, so you will undoubtedly decide to regularly have it in your home. It is a potent drink that has numerous positive effects for your body.
Garlic is an herbal ingredient for curing hypertension. When exposed to high levels of pressure, the allicin present in it relaxes the blood vessels. It also fights against thrombosis by reducing platelet aggregation. Garlic, rich in the allicin compound, effectively prevents LDL cholesterol from oxidizing. All those who have high cholesterol levels should include this herb in their daily diet.
The health benefits of red wine have distinguished it from many other beverages. Unlike other alcohols, wine does not significantly add to the calorie count and in fact, it keeps obesity in check. Wine consumption leads to lower levels of LDL cholesterol, which has a positive effect on the heart.
It provides a rich source of antioxidants that include flavonoids and polyphenols, especially resveratrol, which is an active element in cancer prevention. Wine has been proven to be a rich source of antioxidants and as a powerful substance to prevent cardiovascular diseases.
How to prepare this potent garlic drink
The beneficial curative garlic drink will also speed up your metabolism and will eliminate excess fat from your body. In addition, it removes excess salts and positively affects on our overall health. Most importantly – this drink is very easy to prepare.
- 12 cloves of garlic
- ½ a liter of red wine (17 oz)
Method of preparation:
- Chop the garlic cloves in 4 pieces and place them in a jar.
- Add half a liter of wine in the jar and close the jar.
- Put the jar on a “sunny” window for two weeks.
- Make sure you shake the jar several times during those two weeks.
- When the medicine is ready, strain it and put it in a glass bottle.
Take one teaspoon of this garlic drink at least three times a day for about a month. After you run out of this medicine take a six months break before you re-do it.
* You have our permission to reprint this article via creative commons license if you attribute us with a live backlink to this article. – Best Herbal Health
Subscribe to Our
Join Our Mailing List and Receive the Latest Healthy Tips
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.