You’ve probably noticed that the inner thigh is one of the most problematic parts of the body when it comes to muscle toning. That’s because it’s the area where typically fat is accumulated but also we rarely activate this part of our body in our everyday activities. Which makes it that much more difficult to tone and sculpt.
If you want to lose the inner thigh flab and get fabulous legs and inner thighs then this is the perfect exercise for you. This inner thigh workout provides a unique workout for the lower body part and shapes your glutes and inner thighs from every angle.
You’ll just have to spare 5 minutes a day, a couple of times a week and in the comfort of your home. You won’t need to go to the gym and spend countless hours to no results. This exercise will help you burn the inner thigh fat fast and get you the sculpted and firm legs you’ve always wanted.
The Best Inner Thigh Workout
- Stand with your feet apart, much wider than shoulder width and arms relaxed besides your body.
- Squat as deep as possible to the left while turning your right toes upwards, flexing right foot (keep your right leg straight and lean the torso slightly forward for balance).
- Extend the arms straight out from shoulders.
- Go back to the starting position and execute on the opposite side to complete one rep. Repeat 2 to 4 sets of 8 to 12 reps.
* You have our permission to reprint this article via creative commons license if you attribute us with a live backlink to this article. – Best Herbal Health
Subscribe to Our
Join Our Mailing List and Receive the Latest Healthy Tips
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.