Are you suffering from some kind of skin infection or acne? In this article we will show you how to get rid of acne naturally with apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is a natural remedy, used by the folks for centuries, to treat various skin conditions. It is best known for its antimicrobial properties, as it fights fungus and bacteria.
Apple cider vinegar also helps in eliminating excess oil in the skin. There are many other benefits:
- Use its face wash to maintain the perfect chemical balance in the skin.
- It helps in preventing oiliness or dryness of your skin by managing the production of sebum.
- Its tonic properties help promote circulation of blood within the tiny capillaries in the skin.
- The antiseptic properties of vinegar also help in preventing infections due to microorganisms including yeast.
- Apple cider vinegar also helps in dissolving excess fats on the skin surface. This means no more peeling and no scalier (fish-like) skin!
This skin-protective gift from nature becomes even more helpful when you use it along with other natural gifts like rose, lavender, elder flower, and rosemary. Use high quality and naturally made cider vinegar or white wine for this recipe.
Tips for How to Get Rid of Acne by using Apple Cider Vinegar
Use it as a facial toner – Take 2 parts of vinegar and mix in 6 parts of water. Keep in mind that the water content should be double that of the vinegar. You don’t want a strong solution! Make sure to wash your face gently using an organic cleanser. Take some cotton and apply the facial toner onto your face. Let it dry and then apply some moisturizer – against something natural!
For Treating Acne
Use the following method to prepare your anti-acne lotion:
- Take 1 part of apple cider vinegar
- Take 3 parts of Rooibos tea
- Mix together and apply on the affected areas
- Recommended to add 1 drop of oregano oil or tea tree oil
The following steps help you create the perfect pH balance toner for your skin:
- Take 1 part of vinegar
- Take 4 parts of water
Mix together to create your skin pH balancer.
If you have oily skin or if suffering from acne, use rooibos tea in place of water! Chamomile tea is perfect replacement for water if you have dry skin. Dry skin people could also use healthy cucumber mixed water.
Subscribe to Our
Join Our Mailing List and Receive the Latest Healthy Tips
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.