The unhealthy life style that we live leads to lot of stress that prevents out bodies from functioning normally. It unable the body to absorb the nutrients and the unabsorbed nutrients later transform into toxins. The result of body contaminated with toxins is headache, fatigue and many chronic diseases.The best way to relieve your body of stress and to save your health is with a homemade detox bath.
These are the symptoms that indicate that the body needs detoxification. According to some people our bodies every day excrete the waste, but in my opinion that’s not enough, because our bodies are exposed to different types of dangerous poisons.
These are the benefits that you will get from the homemade detox bath
- It will relieve the pain in the muscles and joints
- It is good for treatment of arthritis
- Reduces stress
- Improves your sleep
- It is good for treatment of diabetes
- Reduces weight and burns fats
- Rejuvenates the body
- It will perform detoxification of your body
How to prepare this homemade detox bath
- ½ cup of baking soda
- a bit of essential oil
Suggestions (you can also add some of the following ingredients, but that is optional):
- Grapefruit for uplifting
- Lavender for calming and relaxing effect
- Cedar for improvement of your mood
- Peppermint for relieving fatigue
- Chamomile and rosemary to get rid of headache naturally
First fill the tub with hot water and add the ingredients (and some of the optional ingredients which is up to your choice), lay down and relax in the hot water for 20 minutes. You can also play some music to make the bath more enjoyable. Don’t forget to drink water, because you might dehydrate. After the time passes take a shower with lukewarm water.
Note! If you are pregnant or you have some other medical problem consult your doctor before using the bath.
* You have our permission to reprint this article via creative commons license if you attribute us with a live backlink to this article. – Best Herbal Health
Subscribe to Our
Join Our Mailing List and Receive the Latest Healthy Tips
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.